Back Suspension Arms
While installing the back suspension arms, one of the threads (front left, where i cut the bolt while disassembling) had no force to support the click of the torque wrench (~112 Nm) and i had to reinforce all the 4 mounting points with spring washers and nuts.
I removed the pieces of the circle that go outside of the hex, added a spring washer and pointed the conical side up.
I reinforced the back seat stands, because i cut material to open an access to the front mounting points. Now i can rustproof the inner side of the all 4 mounting points of the back suspension.
Duroplast to the Doors
Today i started to glue the duroplast panels. First i glued the doors. It went very well.
On the next picture is visible a draining hole. They have to be open (cleaned).
The penetration is very good.
I used rivets and aluminum washers to attach the down side of the doors.
There is a little hole on the front side of the door. I sealed it.
I use Sikaflex-221.
Saint Jean Baptist. pray the Lord for us.